Are you affected by violence in your personal environment?
Are you victimised?
Many women suffer abuse at the hands of their husbands or partners. They are
- verbally attacked, insulted or humiliated
- beaten up, kicked, strangled
- prevented from leaving the flat
- discouraged from meeting with their family and friends
- threatened and put under (financial) pressure
- forced to have sex
- stalked, harassed or terrorised after a divorce or separation
- threatened with death
Frequently, children are used to exert pressure.
You don't have to put up with that!
You are not alone!
You can get help and support!